M1 Crab Nebula

I went back through some old images that I had captured a couple of weeks ago and was playing around with the stacking software to see what all the different settings did. I also was playing around more with Gimp image software.


One of the set's that I had captured was of the M1 Crab Nebula, and originally when I first looked at the captured images, it didn't look like I had got much and really walked away from the data.


However, after playing with the software more, I managed to pull out more detail and got a much better final image considering the limited number of starting images I had.


Anyway, here it is the revised.


M1 Crab Nebula
M1 Crab Nebula